MANSW memberships are for the calendar year and expire on the 31st December each year. Membership renewals for the upcoming calendar year are open from 1st November each year.
- Personal membership is for mathematics educators.
- Student membership is for full-time undergraduate students.
- Special membership is for full-time post-graduate students, retired and unemployed persons or teachers in their first year of teaching.
- Teachers with part-time employment should join as Personal Members.
- Institutional membership is for schools and other educational groups including companies.
To join MANSW select the appropriate membership type below. All prices include GST.
|Primary Personal||$85 until 31/3 then $115|
|Secondary Personal||$120 until 31/3 then $150|
|Primary & Secondary Personal||$150 until 31/3 then $180|
|Primary & Secondary Student||$95|
|Primary Special||$70 until 31/3 then $100|
|Secondary Special||$95 until 31/3 then $125|
|Primary & Secondary Special||$120 until 31/3 then $150|
|Primary Tier 1||Fewer than 400 students||$215|
|Primary Tier 2||From 400 to 800 students||$330|
|Primary Tier 3||More than 800 students||$440|
|Secondary Tier 1||Fewer than 400 students||$215|
|Secondary Tier 2||From 400 to 800 students||$330|
|Secondary Tier 3||More than 800 students||$440|
|Primary & Secondary Tier 1||Fewer than 400 students||$215|
|Primary & Secondary Tier 2||From 400 to 800 students||$330|
|Primary & Secondary Tier 3||More than 800 students||$440|
|Other Educational Groups and Companies||$330|
Here you can manage your details.
This lists the benefits for each type of membership.